Thursday 27 January 2011

Visiting the factory

Good day to you!

Exciting news - Next week I shall be travelling to the main FAKRO HQ to visit the factory and meet all the lovely staff! I'll be taking some photos for you all to see next week in my next thrilling blog post.

In the mean time, go and order some free fakro blind samples for your window. It's probably the easiest thing you could ever do with your life, and quite possibly, the most fulfilling. Try it and find out.
All you have to do is take a trip to our site and then email us what blinds you want samples of! Nicely done.

Until next time, it's time for me to shift some fakro blinds. Possibly a fakro blackout, maybe a fakro roller. Who knows? That's the fun of it! I'll tell you what though, a lot of you seem to be crazy for fakro beige blinds..

No comments:

Post a Comment